Saturday, April 20, 2013

Studio Saturday at Art Bead Scene

Welcome to Studio Saturday! Each week one of our contributors gives you a sneak peek into their studio, creative process or inspirations. We ask a related question of our readers and hope you'll leave comments! As an incentive we offer a free prize each week to bribe you to use that keyboard. The following week we choose a random winner.
This weeks winner is Debra DezinezCongratulations! You have won a $30 Gift Certificate to Heather's newly redesigned website. 
Send Heather an e-mail with your email address and she will get it right out to you.
This week we visit the studio of Tari Sasser at 

Welcome to Oslo!
I went to visit my daughter and grandchildren in Oslo, Norway. This is the view from the dock at the end of her lane. She is 2 houses from the water on Bygdøy. Norway is such a beautiful country.

Not your normal thoughts of going to the beach. Usually you think of sun and sand, warmth, not cold  with snow and ice.

Had an egg hunt in the snow and ice. But it was sunny!

I stayed with my grandchildren so their parents could have alone time in Spain. 
We went to the Folk Museum.

 

We went to the Vigeland Sculpture Park in Frogner or the Naked People Park, is what my grandchildren call it.

Drove over the border to Sweden.

Took a Mini Cruise to Copenhagen Denmark.
View from the ship. I circled my daughters house as we are leaving Oslo.
Sun is setting on Sweden as we cruise to Denmark.


We walked up a spiral brick walk inside a church tower to get a view of Copenhagen.

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

My question today is:
Have you had a trip inspire your creativity?

Leave a comment answering the question at Art Bead Scene and you could win a Lotus Button. I was making these my last Studio Saturday post. 



Feeling Sassy as usual!
Tari Sasser
Creative Impressions In Clay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post! We are linking to this great content on our website.
Keep up the great writing.

my site: Mallorca Property

Unknown said...

Tank You so much to you and Art Bead Scene what a wonderful day I had to find out I had one . I have been a follower for years and this is my first time winning so you can imagine my excitement! Thank You so much! And I already have plans to use your leaf button in a bracelet !
Thank So very Much!