Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oz Pendants-Studio Saturday


Welcome to Studio Saturday! Each week one of our contributors gives you a sneak peek into their studio, creative process or inspirations. We ask a related question of our readers and hope you'll leave comments! As an incentive we offer a free prize each week to bribe you to use that keyboard. The following week we choose a random winner.


This week we visit the studio of Tari Sasser at Creative Impressions In Clay.

We find inspiration everyone to create unique, beautiful, meaningful or humorous art. 
I like to laugh. OK, so I laugh a lot. Sometimes you laugh so you don't cry. I have at times a sick sense of humor, childish humor etc., there is a funny side to most everything. It may be inappropriate but you have to laugh. 
To be entertained in the movie genre I like comedys. Life can be so serious and scary we need comic relief. My favorite movie is "The Wizard of Oz!" I have been watching it since I was a little. Much to my childrens amazement, I was little once.
To celebrate the 70th Anniversary of this wonderful movie, I've created pendants. Something different than most buttons/pendant I have created in a while. I started these weeks ago so I could have them for the Beads-of-Clay open Studio Blog event. I ended up spending time at local medical facility so I was unable to participate. So now there are unveiled. I hope you like them. They make me smile and start singing (in my head of course) songs from the movie.


My Question this week is:
Is there a movie or movies that has inspired you to create?
I doesn't have to be jewelry. Any creative process.


Are you a "Good Witch" or a "Bad Witch?" Why, "I'm not a Witch at All."

So "Follow, follow, follow, follow." We're "Off to see the Wizard." 
"Click Your Heels" three times, and say "There's No Place Like Home."
The and Powerful "Oz" has spoken!

Leave your comment on Art Bead Scenes Blog (or I'll get you my pretty) and you could win your choice of "one" of the pendants shown above.
 Tari (the Button Lady) who may be a "Good Witch" or "Bad Witch" today is flying off on her broom laughing...with her little dog too!


1 comments:

Aalina Eden said...

this is really looking a precious stone i love this simple and precious pendant

Vintage Pendants